Sunday, February 4, 2018

Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock ...I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. ..Jokes to date.


Our greatest weapon being education and unity. Beach Black: Paths chosen for the good intentions, with a stone heart, brains exchanged for tickets to ride free planes and trains, frogs for a love of sex and drugs, oral talents on the line...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock ...I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. ..Jokes to date, monkeys and snakes, into the woods.

Evelyn Bush YEP !! KEEP GOING...SMILES AND BLESSINGS USA ALL NATIONS.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Crows, Doves, Eagles, Hawks, Blue Jays, Singing Birds, Battles And War Cries, Black And White, Wings To Fly.


Photo

 Notes of peace and love by the seas, tips and tales, sticks and stones, all the time, lands of cows, lands of frogs, lands of sinners and saints, hands and fingers out to lead the way, glory dazes again. Sunsets and fish to catch, joys and pleasures to do, food for table, that's one of the reasons to fish. Great way to spend a few hours.Doves to cry, purple rain,branches of peace, songs to sing Prince's Facial Expressions; Nine Lives To Live.Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock ...I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. ..Jokes to date.


Fake Friends:It has been a long month, almost dead again, hopes alive and wishing for more and better, always dreams and prayers in place for a simple life always. Hate the fact that Seven snakes, has text more threats by text, and the written reminders are need to ward the men that a dog is nothing but a right hand for the hound dogs.Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock ...I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. ..Jokes to date.

Blowing Smoke:This is the month for shooting stars, watch out for the blue stars with five or six points, for the directions of the pies to fly from the sky, and the locations for the pots of gold. Chasing rainbows is the month for the signs up above about the events that are shaping up, and getting set for the big bang. Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock ...I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. ..Jokes to date.


Forgive yourself for the hurts and pains of misunderstanding from a lack of understanding of yourself and the snakes within, the beast in place on the quiet, waiting for the time to change faces, or wear a different hat for the moments of truths and honesty to come in place, views and noses are something that we all have, make choices that you can live with. Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock ...I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. ..Jokes to date.

Man the world we live in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Veterans: Thanks For Service:Fairy Tales daily life, ... Lyon to :Fun and Games: Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road..Man ... Faces to hide, horns to hide, views to hide, not in this world, in a world of .The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: ☻πŸ˜‘πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘½πŸ‘»πŸ’€Hello Texas ✈️ Can't wait to be back home .Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock ...I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. ..Jokes to date.

Animated Photo

😎JewJew jew go back to hellπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜¬πŸ˜©πŸ˜¨πŸ˜³πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜  Gems To Love, Silent Knights, Dances With Ghosts, Spooks, Heads To Roll. Treats To Tests Over Time. Trades Made....You are not intimidate by the financial, emotional, spiritual stability of his Goodness. For the contrary you celebrate her qualities and your Goodness's accomplishments.Kings And Angels, Heaven Cries, Notes Of The Dead: Coins On Hand, Boatmen To Waters.Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock ...I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. ..Jokes to date.


Good luck, lots of joys and lots of love, hands to hold, angels on earth, earth angels at that age. Monkeys in packs to dodge, donkey dates, free riders.Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock ...I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. ..Jokes to date.
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment